Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Kayla 13th birthday

 Happy 13th Birthday to our sweet Kayla! πŸ’•πŸŽ‚

I can’t believe we have another teenager! How did that happen?! 😭 It feels like just yesterday you were little, and now here you are officially 13!

Kayla can be a little shy and quiet, but she has the sweetest heart. She is such a kind, loving girl, and when she lets her personality shine, she can light up a room. πŸ’— We are so lucky to call you ours and get to watch you grow into the amazing young lady you are becoming.

Happy 13th birthday, Kayla! πŸŽ‰πŸ’– We love you more than you know, and we hope this year brings you so many happy memories, adventures, laughter, and all the things that make you smile.

Welcome to the teenage years, Kayla! πŸ˜˜πŸ’• We love you SO much! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ


Favorite Movie: UP

Favorite thing to do: Go to home Goods with Alison

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite Food/restaurant: Chili's 

What I want to be when I grow up? Rich 

Hobby: Dance 

Happy Birthday Makayla we love you 











No comments:

Post a Comment