Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Friday, June 19, 2026

Alex warren concert

 Omg, what an amazing concert! Alex Warren puts on one heck of a show. It is definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to. He is an incredible entertainer and musician.

We surprised our girls with concert tickets (Braxton already had tickets to go with his girlfriend), and it turned out to be such a special night.

I knew I would cry during a few of his songs because they hit so close to home with missing Makenzie. But the way Alex talked about grief was so honest and meaningful. He explained it in a way that really touched my heart, and I had to record part of it so I could remember it.

If you ever have the chance to see him in concert, do it. It was a night we'll never forget.























No comments:

Post a Comment