Paetyn had her end of the year celebration for school today. She has absolutely loved doing the hybrid program through Canyon Grove and looked forward to her full Thursdays at school every week. She especially loved her in-person teacher, Mrs. Tovar, who made this year so special for her. ❤️
She has come so far since the beginning of the year with reading, math, and writing, and we couldn’t be more proud of her. Today they sang songs they’ve learned throughout the year, and of course I cried. ð¥¹
I can’t believe this school year has already come and gone and that she is no longer a kindergartener. Watching her grow, learn new things, and gain confidence this year has been such a blessing. I truly love teaching her and getting to be part of these special moments. So proud of our sweet girl! ❤️










No comments:
Post a Comment