Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Back to school 2026/2027

 πŸŽ’πŸ“š **Back to School 2026–2027** πŸ“šπŸŽ’

Braxton- Freshman college

Myleigh — 9th grade ❤️

Kayla — 8th grade ❤️

Paetyn — 1st grade ❤️

 Braxton has officially started **college**… although apparently he’s too grown up for a back-to-school picture. πŸ˜‚ Don't worry, I WILL get one! Bwahahaha! πŸ“ΈπŸ˜‚

I love taking these pictures every year, but if I’m being completely honest, there’s always a little ache behind the smile.

It’s hard to post back-to-school pictures without Kenzie in the mix. She should be here. She should be standing beside her brothers and sisters, rolling her eyes at Mom making everyone take pictures, and starting another school year with us.

Six years later, there are still so many moments where the joy and the missing happen at the exact same time. πŸ’”❤️

So while I may only have pictures of three of my kids today (and one college kid who is going to get his picture whether he likes it or not πŸ˜‚), in my heart there are **four**.

Kenzie will always be part of our family, part of our milestones, and part of every “back to school” picture—even when she isn't in the frame. 🩡

I’m so incredibly proud of all my kids and the different paths they are taking. I love watching them grow, learn, and become the people they are meant to be.

**Back to school, kids. Make this year a good one. And Kenzie, I know you're still cheering them on. 🩡**





No comments:

Post a Comment