Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Braxton American exchange Project

 Today was the day! July 8th 2026 ✈️ Braxton flew out for his week-long American Exchange trip to Oak Cliff, Texas!

I love that his school gives seniors the opportunity to participate in this incredible experience—and even covers the entire cost. What an amazing way to explore a different part of the country, experience another community and culture, make new friends, and create memories that will last a lifetime.

I have to admit, I loved that he wanted me to walk in with him. It was probably more because it was his first time flying alone... but hey, I'll take it! ❤️ Being able to give him one last big hug before he went through security meant the world to this mama.

I already miss him, but I can't wait to hear all about his adventures (and I'm sure he'll find some amazing Texas BBQ while he's there too! 🤠🍖).

What a special way to wrap up his senior year. So proud of you, Braxton! ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment